About Our Salon
We are a boutique salon with a team of dedicated professionals. Our salon specializes in state of the art hair color and products that are naturally derived and free of harsh chemicals, in order to keep you looking your best.
Our team regularly attends educational classes and seminars in order to keep their skills sharp and provide you with the latest technologies available for cuts, colors, and styles. If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and share your passion join us at Clippers!
- Hourly rate plus commission rate
- Hourly rate is paid weekly
- Commission is calculated and paid monthly
- Commission is calculated without deducting promotions
- Retail commission 10%
- Credit card tips are accepted
- 1 week vacation is paid after one full year of employment
- 3 educations per year required, included in pay package
- Scissors at wholesale cost and all scissor sharpening paid by salon
- Flexible hours, team environment, huge growth potential for skills and compensation
- Year end bonus
- Regular advertising and marketing to bring in new clients, specific to the stylist
- Employee product discount 50%
Opportunity to advance your career to educator for a premier company!
Current Job Opening: Stylist
- Wednesday Thursday Friday 9-5
- Possible late hours available Wednesday and every other Saturday
- Possible hours every other Tuesday
- Start fully assisting the owner with shampooing, color application etc.
- Integrate new clients onto stylist book to build your clientele.
- Training program and interest in building skills in the latest trends or color, cutting and product knowledge.
- CT state hairdressing license
- Portfolio of work to date (digital portfolio is best)
- Positive attitude and willingness to cooperate with our team
- 2 models, short men's cut and a women's cut